Handcrafted by artisans in the deserts of Rajasthan, India, and all lovingly sourced by Tulasii, the Sanna earrings are the epitome of exotic beauty. Etched with the intricate and delicate motifs that the region of Rajasthan is renowned for.
Made from solid brass with a slightly burnished finish. The perfect jewels for modern bohemian style.
Length (hook to base): 5 cms
Width: 4 cms
Note: Many of our products have been sourced from fair trade artisans, with each piece made by hand. Slight imperfections, if any, are all a part of the character of Tulasii's collections - artisans items with a tale to tell.
Brass makes for a beautiful jewellery metal due to its warm yellow tone, but it will naturally tarnish as it ages and is exposed to oxygen and oils from your skin. Some people love the patina of tarnished brass, however, following these steps will help keep your brass jewellery pieces keeping their glow and looking its best:
- Use a polishing cloth to clean your jewellery.
- Apply perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing your jewellery as certain chemicals may damage the finish.
- Always remove your jewellery before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewellery requires further cleaning, use mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Make sure your jewellery is completely dry before storing.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the jewellery, be sure to clean your items regularly.