The stunning Mojave cuff is a must-have piece from the PURPOSE Jewelry collection. With three single brass bands in one solid cuff bracelet design, Mojave showcases the technique and skills of the artisans of PURPOSE Jewelry and their work towards freedom as survivors of human trafficking.
100% of proceeds from PURPOSE Jewelry collections go to the non-profit initiative, International Sanctuary to provide each artisan with fair wages, education, and holistic care, and empower girls and women escaping human trafficking to embrace their true identity and worth. Your purchase comes packaged with the name of the woman who made it, so you can know and feel the connection to her work and her story.
Measurements: Inside diameter 6 cms
Slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics of the materials are unique and individual to each artisan jewellery item. These characteristics are considered a part of the beauty and charm of the handmade jewellery item and should not be considered a defect.
Brass makes for a beautiful jewellery metal due to its warm yellow tone, but it will naturally tarnish as it ages and is exposed to oxygen and oils from your skin. Some people love the patina of tarnished brass, however, following these steps will help keep your brass jewellery pieces keeping their glow and looking its best:
- Use a polishing cloth to clean your jewellery.
- Apply perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing your jewellery as certain chemicals may damage the finish.
- Always remove your jewellery before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewellery requires further cleaning, use mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Make sure your jewellery is completely dry before storing.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the jewellery, be sure to clean your items regularly.