With a sleek design and softly hammered finish, this midi ring set can be worn stacked or all on its own. Designed in a smaller size to be worn above the knuckle, the Unity stacker rings come in a set of three and is available in a choice of either a gold tone or a silver tone.
These delicate yet modern rings showcase the technique and skills of the artisans of the non-profit initiative, International Sanctuary, and their work towards freedom through the PURPOSE Jewelry creations.
100% of proceeds from PURPOSE Jewelry collections go to International Sanctuary to provide each artisan with fair wages, education, and holistic care, and empower girls and women escaping human trafficking to embrace their true identity and worth. Your purchase comes packaged with the name of the woman who made it, so you can know and feel the connection to her work and her story.
Slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics of the materials are unique and individual to each artisan jewellery item. These characteristics are considered a part of the beauty and charm of the handmade jewellery item and should not be considered a defect.
Brass makes for a beautiful jewellery metal due to its warm yellow tone, but it will naturally tarnish as it ages and is exposed to oxygen and oils from your skin. Some people love the patina of tarnished brass, however, following these steps will help keep your brass jewellery pieces keeping their glow and looking its best:
- Use a polishing cloth to clean your jewellery.
- Apply perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing your jewellery as certain chemicals may damage the finish.
- Always remove your jewellery before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewellery requires further cleaning, use mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Make sure your jewellery is completely dry before storing.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the jewellery, be sure to clean your items regularly.